2. Use of our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge for you to view and learn more about our travel and accommodation providers.
When you use the Site you must comply with all applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
- try to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site;
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair our servers or networks or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site; and/or
- save to the extent expressly permitted by law and not capable of exclusion by law, copy, reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble all or part of the Site.
We may update our Site from time to time, and may suspend, withdraw, discontinue change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Our Content
The copyright in all material contained in the Site including all information, data, text, images, and all source code and other software is owned by or licensed to us (Our Content). All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Content for your own use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use Our Content without our permission.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The BIOSTAYS® name and logo are registered trade marks.
We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that we have the permission of the owner of the copyright to reproduce content on the Site. However, if you believe that any content infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notice to us including the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of any exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing;
- information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact you, including your name, email and/or postal address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material on the Site is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent and/or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
6. Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
7. Third Party Content
We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
We will not be liable for any damage you suffer as a result of:
- the act or omission of any other user; and/or
- an event beyond our control.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
You consent to receive all communications including notices and other information from us electronically. We may provide all such communications by email, text or by posting them on the Site.
If you have any complaints or wish to raise a dispute about complaints about travel and accommodation providers, please contact them directly. We are not responsible for any act or omission of our travel and accommodation providers.
Last updated: 25 January 2021