Awasi is a collection of three small luxury lodges that offer all-inclusive private programmes in some of South America’s most iconic destinations.
Awasi Patagonia has 14 villas, 13 are identical and then there is one master villa which is ideal for two families or couples with children. Inspired by gaucho’s outposts, they are built on stilts for minimal environmental impact Each villa has a hot tub, wood-burning stove, living room and measures 80 square meters. The master villa measures 120 square meters and has two bedrooms. All 14 villas have their own wood-fuelled hot tub outside. And don’t forget that at Awasi each room comes with its own 4×4 vehicle and private guide.
Awasi Atacama has 12 round suites made from adobe and thatch in fitting with the ancient pre-Inca building techniques of the area. Local artisans spent two years fashioning the adobe bricks used to construct the new rooms in a manner largely unchanged in the region for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. The bricks were moulded by hand on-site, slowly baking in the sun behind the hotel. 5 new suites were added in 2019, these are the highest category and the most spacious measuring 70 square meters and each one with its own internal patio. Again, the most important part is a private guide and 4×4 per room so that you can get out and explore the desert!
Awasi Iguazu has 14 villas – stepping away from the layout of a classic hotel, they have created individual villas nestled in the jungle. There are 13 Standard Villas (100 square meters), and 1 Master Villa (150 sq m). Each villa has a private terrace and plunge pool, and spacious living areas. The master villa has a larger plunge pool and living room allowing plenty of space for two couples or families. The interiors feature traditional textiles and baskets woven by the indigenous Guarani people, who still inhabit the region and are their neighbours.
A stunning, once in a lifetime experience.
All Services Include
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS. One Private Guide & a 4×4 vehicle to design and adapt the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. You may choose between one full-day excursion (4 to 6 hrs.) or two half-day excursions (between 2 and 5 hrs.) per day.
- TRANSFERS. Transfers from and to airport are available at an extra cost.
- LODGING. Excellent lodging facilities in exclusive adobe Rooms, Suites and Villas.
- MEALS. A complete culinary experience at Awasi’s Relais & Chateaux Restaurant featuring the best local ingredients.
- BEVERAGES. Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Exquisite selection of Argentine or Chilean wines.
- TAILOR-MADE SERVICE. At the moment of the reservation, a Personal Reservations Assistant will be assigned to you in order to coordinate your trips and define your personal preferences and requirements.
Discounts and free nights when combining Awasi
Fill enquiry form on this page to enjoy the full Awasi Experiences.
Combine Atacama + Patagonia + Iguazu. Save from 2,600 USD per couple
Combine all 3 Awasi Lodges over a 10-night trip to get a discount starting at USD 1.400, plus 3 complimentary nights in connection cities (Buenos Aires, Santiago or Punta Arenas). Based on double occupancy. Not valid between December 20th and January 3rd.
Combine Atacama + Patagonia. Save from 1,500 USD per couple
Combine Awasi Atacama and Awasi Patagonia over a 7-night trip and get a discount starting at USD 700, plus 2 complimentary nights in connection cities (Santiago or Punta Arenas). Based on double occupancy. Not valid between December 20th and January 3rd.
Combine Iguazu with Atacama Or Patagonia. Save up to 2,180 USD per couple.
Combine a stay at either Awasi Atacama or Awasi Patagonia with at least 2 nights in Awasi Iguazu, and get 1 additional night in Iguazu for free, plus one complimentary night in Buenos Aires, Santiago or Punta Arenas. Based on double occupancy. Valid for stays between March and October.