Awasi Patagonia has 14 villas, 13 are identical and then there is one master villa which is ideal for two families or couples with children. Inspired by gaucho’s outposts, they are built on stilts for minimal environmental impact Each villa has a hot tub, wood-burning stove, living room and measures 80 square meters. The master villa measures 120 square meters and has two bedrooms. All 14 villas have their own wood-fuelled hot tub outside. And don’t forget that at Awasi each room comes with its own 4×4 vehicle and private guide.
All Services Include
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS: One Private Guide & a 4×4 vehicle to design and adapt the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. You may choose between one full-day excursion (4 to 6 hrs.) or two half-day excursions (between 2 and 5 hrs.) per day.
- TRANSFERS: Private transfers from and to Puerto Natales or Cerro Castillo are included when in accordance to check in/out times. Transfers from and to Punta Arenas and El Calafate are available at an extra cost.
- LODGING: Excellent lodging facilities in private Villas, overlooking the Torres del Paine.
- MEALS: A complete culinary experience at Awasi’s Relais & Chateaux Restaurant featuring the best local ingredients.
- BEVERAGES: Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. An exquisite selection of Chilean wines.
- TAILOR-MADE SERVICE: At the moment of the reservation, a Personal Reservations Assistant will be assigned to you in order to coordinate your trip to Patagonia and dene your personal preferences and requirements.
Discounts and free nights when combining Awasi
Discounts available when different Awasi Experiences are combined. Check the Awasi Experience
page to get more information.