Awasi Iguazu has 14 villas – stepping away from the layout of a classic hotel, they have created individual villas nestled in the jungle. There are 13 Standard Villas (100 square meters), and 1 Master Villa (150 sq m). Each villa has a private terrace and plunge pool, and spacious living areas. The master villa has a larger plunge pool and living room allowing plenty of space for two couples or families. The interiors feature traditional textiles and baskets woven by the indigenous Guarani people, who still inhabit the region and are their neighbours.
A stunning, once in a lifetime experience.
All Services Include
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS. One Private Guide & a 4×4 vehicle to design and adapt the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. You may choose between one full-day excursion (4 to 6 hrs.) or two half-day excursions (between 2 and 5 hrs.) per day.
- TRANSFERS. Private transfers from and to Puerto Iguazú (IGR) or Foz de Iguacu (IGU) airports when in accordance to check in/out times.
- LODGING. Excellent lodging facilities in Villas, surrounded by Atlantic Rainforest.
- MEALS. A complete culinary experience at Awasi’s Relais & Chateaux Restaurant featuring the best local ingredients.
- BEVERAGES. Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Exquisite selection of argentine wines.
- TAILOR-MADE SERVICE. At the moment of the reservation, a Personal Reservations Assistant will be assigned to you in order to coordinate your trip to Iguazu and define your personal preferences and requirements.
Discounts and free nights when combining Awasi
Discounts available when different Awasi Experiences are combined. Check the Awasi Experience
page to get more information.