Awasi Atacama has 12 round suites made from adobe and thatch in fitting with the ancient pre-Inca building techniques of the area. Local artisans spent two years fashioning the adobe bricks used to construct the new rooms in a manner largely unchanged in the region for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. The bricks were moulded by hand on-site, slowly baking in the sun behind the hotel. 5 new suites were added in 2019, these are the highest category and the most spacious measuring 70 square meters and each one with its own internal patio. Again, the most important part is a private guide and 4×4 per room so that you can get out and explore the desert!
All Services Include
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS: One Private Guide & a 4×4 vehicle to design and adapt the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. You may choose between one full-day excursion (4 to 6 hrs.) or two half-day excursions (between 2 and 5 hrs.) per day.
- TRANSFERS: Private transfers from and to Calama (CJC) airport when in accordance to check in/out times.
- LODGING. Excellent lodging facilities in exclusive adobe Rooms or Suites.
- MEALS: A complete culinary experience at Awasi’s Relais & Chateaux Restaurant featuring the best local ingredients.
- BEVERAGES. Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Exquisite selection of Chilean wines.
- TAILOR-MADE SERVICE: At the moment of the reservation, a Personal Reservations Assistant will be assigned to you in order to coordinate your trip to Atacama and define your personal preferences and requirements.
Discounts and free nights when combining Awasi
Discounts available when different Awasi Experiences are combined. Check the Awasi Experience page to get more information.