Skrolsvik Kystferie | Two Bedroom Waterfront Cabin

Room Description

The Waterfront Cabin has been completely renovated in 2016.

The cabin comes with a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, a lounge area, a bathroom with a toilet and hot water shower, and a storage room that also contains a 400l deep freezer and a laundry machine.

There is a beautiful ocean view from the outside terrace as the cabin is only 10 meters far from the ocean. The location of this property makes it perfect for nature experiences like fishing, hiking, kayaking, skiing, chasing the Northern Lights, or just relaxing in a calm and beautiful environment close to nature.

You will be charged in NOK directly by Skrolsvik Kystferie, Norway after the booking is completed. Have a nice time!

Terms

  • Check-in: 14:00
  • Check-out: 10:00
  • Minimum 2 nights stay.
  • 20% deposit at time of booking. Deposit is refundable for two days after booking. Remaining 80% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival. If a booking is made less than 30 days before arrival, full amount will be charged.
  • You’re almost an eco warrior! If you book this stay with us, at least 2 acres of rainforest will be protected.

  • Your money is secure and we don’t handle any payments. You will be charged directly by the hotel/property.

Details

Details

Booking Prices

  • Skrolsvik Kystferie | Two Bedroom Waterfront Cabin, from 180 per night

Location

    Booking Request




    By clicking submit, you accept Biostay's Terms of Use  and  Privacy Policy . Please double check booking rules for the hotel/stay before submitting the form.