Sextantio Albergo Diffuso is a culturally historical project which breathes life into the forgotten places and people of Abruzzo. Using the original identity stamp which runs through every aspect of the project it stays respectfully true to the culture and customs of its ancestors.
Sextantio Albergo Diffuso's brand and style recreate the traditions of a medieval village from how the villagers lived their lives to the food they ate and the crafts they practiced along with the skills they possessed.
Every superior room at Sextantio Albergo Diffuso is unique with its new one-of-a-kind design and features.
- Camino Tondo: Double room on the first floor equipped with terracotta floor, big round shape fireplace placed in front of the bed. Bathroom with shower hidden behind a wall.
- La Bianca: Master bedroom with fireplace and plank hardwood flooring. Separate bathroom with bathtub. Private entrance.
- La Blu: A king-sized bedroom, featuring a hand-painted coffered ceiling with a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains.
- La Camera di Via Boragno: Double room with fireplace on the second level. Plank hardwood flooring. Bathroom with shower hidden behind a wall.
- La Cantina: A large room with essential furnishings, the only trace of contemporary being its modern, fashionably designed bathtub, positioned just across from the bed.
- La Fornacella: Well-lighted double room, about 25 square meters, located on the first floor. Terracotta floor, bathtub in the room, the bathroom is in the room hidden behind a wall.
- La Mansarda sulla Torre: Third floor. On the first floor convivial living room in exclusive use with a table and fireplace, on the second floor, an attic bedroom and a separate bathroom with a shower.
- La Torre: Located at the highest point of the noble Palace overlooking Piazza Medicea, this bedroom with a slanting ceiling welcomes guests with its intimate and warm atmosphere of yesteryear.
- Le Rondini: Master bedroom on the first floor with bathtub. Scenic fireplace. A swallow’s nest is the distinctive characteristic of the interior design of the room.
- Le Travi: Bedroom with bathtub and fireplace on the first floor. Beamed ceiling and plank hardwood flooring.