Sextantio Albergo Diffuso is a culturally historical project which breathes life into the forgotten places and people of Abruzzo. Using the original identity stamp which runs through every aspect of the project it stays respectfully true to the culture and customs of its ancestors.
Sextantio Albergo Diffuso's brand and style recreate the traditions of a medieval village from how the villagers lived their lives to the food they ate and the crafts they practiced along with the skills they possessed.
Every suite at Sextantio Albergo Diffuso is unique with its one of a kind design and features.
- Camera dei bambini: Private entrance with convivial room and old furnace. The master bedroom is upstairs equipped with a terracotta floor, a stone fireplace close to the bed, and a bathtub in the room placed in front of the bed. The bathroom is in the room hidden behind a wall.
- Casa con la Grotta: Convivial living room on the first floor, separate bathroom set in a cave equipped with a bathtub. On the second floor, master bedroom with balcony. Private entrance.
- Casa sotto la Chiesa: Located in the main square of the village. It consists of a convivial living room in exclusive use equipped with a fireplace. Double room. Separate bathroom with shower.
- Il Pagliaio: It consists of a convivial living room in exclusive use with a scenic fireplace, kitchenette, and pantry. Upstairs bedroom with bath shower, plank hardwood flooring, from the balcony views over mountains. Separate bathroom.
- L’Alchimista: It consists of a convivial living room in exclusive use with a scenic fireplace. Upstairs bedroom with a bathtub, plank hardwood flooring, from the balcony views over mountains. Separate bathroom.
- Le Loggette: On the first floor small library with a fireplace where it is possible to enjoy liquor, equipped with a sofa and antique books. Upstairs, a large master bedroom with fireplace placed in front of the bed, Eighteenth-Century hand-painted coffered ceiling, separate bathroom with bathtub. Balcony with outdoor loggia overlooking the lanes of the village, from the opposite window it is possible to admire the view over the pine forest.