Sextantio Albergo Diffuso is a culturally historical project which breathes life into the forgotten places and people of Abruzzo. Using the original identity stamp which runs through every aspect of the project it stays respectfully true to the culture and customs of its ancestors.
Sextantio Albergo Diffuso's brand and style recreate the traditions of a medieval village from how the villagers lived their lives to the food they ate and the crafts they practiced along with the skills they possessed.
Every classic room at Sextantio Albergo Diffuso is unique with its one of a kind design and features.
- Camera sul Campanile: Double room with two single beds on the second floor. Separate bathroom equipped with a shower. Ancient library containing old books about the history of Abruzzo.
- II vicolo: Double room with Queen bed on the first floor.
- La camera col Balcone: Bedroom on the first floor with bathroom hidden behind a wall and equipped with a shower.
- La camera sul Lago: Bedroom on the first floor with bathroom hidden behind a wall and equipped with a shower. From the window, it is possible to admire Lake Santo Stefano.
- La Mansarda sulla Piazzetta: Double room of 20 square meters located on the second floor. Terracotta floor, bathroom in the room hidden behind a wall equipped with shower.
- La Mezzana: Well-lighted double room with balcony on the second floor. Separate bathroom with shower.
- La Stalla: A charming room, suffused with an atmosphere vaguely reminiscent of a severe and austere convent cell, yet incredibly warm and welcoming.
- La stanza sulla Scala di Legno: Double room with fireplace on the second floor, plank hardwood flooring. Bathroom with shower hidden behind a wall.
- Muro Torto: Double room on the second floor with bathroom hidden behind a wall equipped with a shower.
- Scala segreta: Double room with terracotta floor. Wooden loft. Bathroom with bathtub equipped with shower arm. Private entrance. Room with the possibility of connection with the neighboring “Camera sulla Pineta”.