The most intimate rooms at Heckfield Place, Friends Rooms are the perfect spot from which to explore the estate's rolling grounds and gardens, and our beautiful Hampshire surroundings.
These snug spaces are perfect for shorter stays, combining comfort and modern craftsmanship with all the hallmarks of Heckfield’s Georgian heritage.
- Situated within the Corridors
- Separate bedroom and bathroom
- Views across the lower Walled Garden and Hearth courtyard
- 20th Century and Georgian furniture
- Handmade ceramic bedside lamps
- Original British artworks from a private collection
- Equipped with a B&O television with Sky Channels and Apple TV, secure Wi-Fi, cocktail cabinet, safe, hairdryer, and a selection of literature
- Daily breakfast, non-alcoholic items, and homemade snacks in the minibar, tea & cake in the Drawing Room
- Rates are subject to a discretionary service charge of 10% at time of departure.
- Rates and government taxes are subject to change without notice.
Christmas and New Year Special
Christmas Lunch (25 December) and New Year Gala Dinner (31 December) are mandatory, and guests will be charged per person on service prices.