The Eco Yurt Royale is finished to a very high standard with its own private walled terrace and garden. So private, in fact, it warranted its own luxury outdoor bath, and has one! Also a raised gazebo for wonderful outdoor living, the ultimate area for alfresco dining, meditation, or children’s games.
The Eco Yurt Royale provides superb sustainable accommodation for a large family. Often it is booked by couples who like a lot of private space, also production companies, for working actors and models, who have huge wardrobes and require luxury and privacy.
- Spacious 10-meter Yurt, with 3 curtained sleeping areas, ideal for family/couple looking for extra luxury
- Sleeps 6 guests + extra children in 2 x super-king size double bed, 2 x single bed, plus z-bed / travel cot
- Private W.C / shower hut, kitchen/lounge, bamboo dining hut, music dock, BBQ, walled & gated garden
- 20km from Arrecife airport, 300m to golden sand beach/sea views from dining hut.
- Inside this authentic Mongolian yurt, which measures 10m in diameter, special touches include plush fabrics, handpicked antique Mongolian and Balinese hardwood furniture. This spacious yurt has 3 internal bedrooms, which are divided by heavy curtains giving you more privacy. Two of the rooms have super king-size beds and the third room has two single beds. The yurt has starlight features on its floor and the traditional two-skin cover keeps the yurt draft-free and ensures a constant ambient temperature. A central skylight allows ventilation as well as romantic star-gazing.
- Outside, the yurt benefits from a very private, tranquil setting, which makes it perfect for family use. Its 300 sq m plot includes a terrace and gravel garden, which is stonewalled and gated, with plenty of safe play space, and features a shaded daybed, bamboo-dining gazebos for al-fresco dining (parents of young children should be aware there are some steps at the entrance gate to the terrace). The spacious shower room oozes indulgence, with a walk-in shower, W.C, and features a marble floor and sink. There is a large corner bath set outside, under the covered terrace. This yurt is unique as it features a large covered outdoor kitchen and lounge area, with a granite-topped breakfast bar, which is fully equipped for self-catering. The lounge has comfortable sofas and spectacular mountain views from where you can enjoy outdoor living with plenty of shade from the sun. Its private outdoor area, complete with sun loungers, has fabulous mountain views towards the Temisa, Tabayesco valley. Stunning sea views are possible from the elevated bamboo-dining gazebo. As much as all the private space is wonderful, life is a balance, so as you venture out from your exclusive yurt accommodation, you will be amazed at the beauty and tranquillity of the communal gardens, day beds pools, and chill-out areas. Also the world of adventures that await the children.