Lovingly restored and refurbished to a very high standard using local materials wherever possible, this traditional Canarian Barn has been converted into a unique holiday accommodation with wood and marble flooring, and traditional stone walls.
- Beautiful detached barn, a family size holiday home
- 2 bedrooms, sleeps 2 adults + 2 children in one super-king size double bed, bunk beds + extra z-bed / travel cot
- Private walled & gated garden, shaded terrace, hammock, BBQ, sun loungers & music dock
- A fully fitted bespoke kitchen including oven/grill, four-ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, and plenty of cupboard space, which makes this property ideal for discerning self-catering holidays
- A large lounge with a patio door that is light and airy with seating for six guests
- 20km from Arrecife airport, 300m to golden sand beach/sea views from dining hut
- Child Friendly – baby/toddler equipment available on request
- Weekly freshly laundered linen & towels
- Flexible arrival/departure days & short stays accepted
- Complimentary Welcome Pack on arrival with water, milk, wine, coffee, and tea
- Reception on-site open from 9h to 14h every day and Honesty Shop open 24/7
- Finca De Arrieta features, free WiFi in chill-out lounge, “off-grid living”, solar heated pool 13m x 2.5m, shaded day bed, laundry service, books and toys, children’s play park, giant chess, fresh eggs from the hen-house & ping-pong
- Optional extras; meals delivered, babysitting, walking tours, discount tickets, farmers grocery box, pack & go cleaning service, beach towel hire, Möet & chocolates, special occasion cakes & sports massage
- The open plan lounge and kitchen lead to a master bedroom with fantastic sea views, a king-size double bed, wooden floor, and oriental bedroom furniture. The second bedroom with marble floor, set of bunk beds, and window with sea view, is accessible via the master bedroom, or directly from the covered terrace. There is also a walk-in shower room with a washbasin and W.C (access from the lounge).
- Outside, set in a mature walled and gated garden, the barn has a covered terrace with sun loungers, BBQ, and a teak wood garden dining set. The barn terrace boasts magnificent views overlooking its well-maintained gardens and beyond to the Temisa valley and volcanic mountains a perfect setting for watching our beautiful sunsets. There is also a further, shared, shower room and W.C, plus a covered kitchen and lounge at the nearby shared pool area with free WiFi access.