Awasi Atacama has 12 round suites made from adobe and thatch in fitting with the ancient pre-Inca building techniques of the area. Local artisans spent two years fashioning the adobe bricks used to construct the new rooms in a manner largely unchanged in the region for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. The bricks were moulded by hand on-site, slowly baking in the sun behind the hotel. 5 new suites were added in 2019, these are the highest category and the most spacious measuring 70 square meters and each one with its own internal patio. Again, the most important part is a private guide and 4×4 per room so that you can get out and explore the desert!
Superior Round Suite has a private patio with an outdoor shower bathroom with bathtub and shower desk and reading chaise long walk-in wardrobe.
- 1 King or 2 Twin beds – 67sqm/670sqft
- Private patio – Reading lounge – Solarium – Desk – Outdoor shower
- This luxurious round room is built of stone, adobe and wood, and has a thatched roof – The ample space is designed for relaxation, privacy and well-deserved rest
- Private open-air solarium with outdoor shower – 11sqm / 120sqft
- Large shared terrace with patio furniture
- Reading lounge with chaise longue – Desk – Closet
- Large en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower – Twin vanity sinks – Separate toilet – Bath amenities – Makeup mirror – Bathrobes – Hairdryer
- Complimentary WiFi – Direct-dial telephone
- In-room safe deposit box – Iron and ironing board
- No extra bed possible – 2 Persons maximum
All Services Include
Would You Like to Enjoy other Awasi Experiences? Check Awasi Experience page for more…
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS: One Private Guide & a 4×4 vehicle to design and adapt the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. You may choose between one full-day excursion (4 to 6 hrs.) or two half-day excursions (between 2 and 5 hrs.) per day.
- TRANSFERS: Private transfers from and to Calama (CJC) airport when in accordance to check in/out times.
- LODGING. Excellent lodging facilities in exclusive adobe Rooms or Suites.
- MEALS: A complete culinary experience at Awasi’s Relais & Chateaux Restaurant featuring the best local ingredients.
- BEVERAGES. Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Exquisite selection of Chilean wines.
- TAILOR-MADE SERVICE: At the moment of the reservation, a Personal Reservations Assistant will be assigned to you in order to coordinate your trip to Atacama and define your personal preferences and requirements.