Awasi Atacama has 12 round suites made from adobe and thatch in fitting with the ancient pre-Inca building techniques of the area. Local artisans spent two years fashioning the adobe bricks used to construct the new rooms in a manner largely unchanged in the region for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. The most important part is a private guide and 4×4 per room so that you can get out and explore the desert!
The round room has a private patio with an outdoor shower Bathroom with shower Walk-in wardrobe.
- 1 King or 2 Twin beds – 40sqm / 430sqft
- Private patio – Reading lounge – Solarium – Desk – Outdoor shower
- This luxurious round room is built of stone, adobe and wood, and has a thatched roof – The ample space is designed for relaxation, privacy and well-deserved rest
- Private open-air solarium with outdoor shower – 11sqm / 120sqft
- Large shared terrace with patio furniture
- Reading lounge with comfortable armchair – Desk
- Large en-suite bathroom with shower – Single vanity sink – Closet – Separate toilet – Bath amenities – Makeup mirror – Bathrobes – Hairdryer
- Complimentary WiFi – Direct-dial telephone
- In-room safe deposit box – Iron and ironing board
- No extra bed possible – 2 Persons maximum
All Services Include
Would You Like to Enjoy other Awasi Experiences? Check Awasi Experience page for more…
- PRIVATE EXCURSIONS: One Private Guide & a 4×4 vehicle to design and adapt the excursions that best suit your preferences and interests. You may choose between one full-day excursion (4 to 6 hrs.) or two half-day excursions (between 2 and 5 hrs.) per day.
- TRANSFERS: Private transfers from and to Calama (CJC) airport when in accordance to check in/out times.
- LODGING. Excellent lodging facilities in exclusive adobe Rooms or Suites.
- MEALS: A complete culinary experience at Awasi’s Relais & Chateaux Restaurant featuring the best local ingredients.
- BEVERAGES. Open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Exquisite selection of Chilean wines.
- TAILOR-MADE SERVICE: At the moment of the reservation, a Personal Reservations Assistant will be assigned to you in order to coordinate your trip to Atacama and define your personal preferences and requirements.